Education & training
Optimizing Patient Pathway
HTEA is committed to helping build and strengthen the capabilities of our Health Care Professionals. We offer a number of educational events and educational modules. This will enable our physicians, fellows, nurses, students to explore new developments in treatment and understanding and to develop a solid knowledge of the latest tools and technology. Our capacity building seminars are available to members of HTEA.
- 5 day boot camp
- Capacity Building: outcome from the one-week seminars
- Spin-off seminars: we invite former fellows to serve as the links between HTEA Seminars and their home institutions
- Application evaluation, invitation process
- Recording of seminar lectures and spin off lectures
- Meet the experts online
- International Research projects and publications
Hands-on training, simulation and Interactive case discussions
Annual summit which combines all HTEA focus groups to share their expertise at one global venue.
Stay tuned to this page for further information about our upcoming summit.
As an HTEA member you will be joining an esteemed academic community of dedicated physicians, scientists, and healthcare professionals. As part of the HTEA family, you will be an active member in our focus groups, eligible to participate at our per invitation only seminars, be part of our scientific activities, and much more. We look forward to receiving your application.