Event detail title
Optimizing Patient Pathway
Interdisciplinary Meeting on Perioperative Bleeding Management and PatientBlood Management in Mother and Child
07/12/2019 | 07:45 → 19:00
EAHF - HTEA Seminar
"Interdisciplinary Meeting on Perioperative Bleeding Management and Patient Blood Management in Mother and Child"
December 7, 2019, Gazi University Hospital 75.yil Conference Hall, Ankara, Turkey
December 7, 2019
Gazi University Hospital 75.yil Conference Hall, Ankara, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Berrin Gunaydin, Dr. Fatima Khatoon
- 2 days seminar, intensive interaction and exchange of knowledge and experiences both during lectures and Breakfast, Coffee Breaks, lunch and dinner,
- 12 state-of the art lectures a 30 minutes + 5 minutes discussion
54 Fellows: Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Obstetricians, Noenatologist, Transfusion, Medicine, Nurses from Turkey.
10 Faculty members from 4 different countries (Qatar, Serbia, Turkey, Switzerland).
Pathophysiology of Coagulation, Hemostatic agents (Plasma, RBC, Platelet Concentrates,Factor Concentrates, TAX, Demsopressin, ...) POB/PBM in Pregnancy, Intensive Care,,Anticoagulation (NOACs), Anemia, Coagulation testing methods (Standard lab, POC), PPH, Uterotonics, (Final schedule and list of speakers and topics attached)
Evaluation and Feedback
- Feedback Meeting Learning Objectives: Out of 28 evaluation forms returned 17 strongly agreed, 11 agreed, 0 disagreed or strongly disagreed that this Seminar met its learning objectives
- Suspicion of industry bias related to lectures:Out of all potential feedback options for bias (12 lectures, 15,52 % bias suspicions were registered
- Evaluation of learning success by Pre-post test:Overall Enhancement Pre- post test 17,0 %
Content generation and sustainability of seminar by online E-Learning tool
All lectures were recorded, will be processed and programmed into an interactive format and will be provided to all participants as a multiplicator tool supporting them in their daily clinical and teaching activities