Optimizing Patient Pathway
Principles relating to processing of personal data – Art. 5 GDPR
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’)
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; (‘purpose limitation’)
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimization’)
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’)
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; (‘storage limitation’)
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’)
Personal data processed
- Contact details
- HTEA collects personally identifiable information such as your email address, name, home or work address, phone number as well as some specific information about your specialized fields and interests.
- Collecting details
- Your details such as mentioned above are collected through registrations, emails, contracts and research.
- Storage of details
- HTEA stores your details and do not rent their mailing lists or share contacts with any external organization or third parties.
Purpose of processing
- HTEA uses your details to inform you about their services and alerts you about registration terms, content updates and general information about various events/workshops and meetings.
- Through profiling, HTEA generates information about you as a website-user showing interests, geographic origin and visited links within HTEA.
- Preventing misuse/fraud
- Your personal data may be handled to prevent and detect any misuse of this website or any fraudulent activity carried out through the website.
Sharing of your personal data
- Elected staff within HTEA who are completely aware of confidentiality-obligation.
- Personal data is only used for business and informative purposes.
HTEA takes precaution to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Un-subscription for information
You can unsubscribe at any time directly in the received communications or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HTEA may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Third Party Websites
Changes to this statement
HTEA will occasionally update this statement of privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.